Please read our returns policy carefully before requesting a refund of one of our products.
Reef Repair returns policy
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Reef Repair within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
If all conditions are not met, Reef Repair reserves the right to refuse your return.
- All returned items must be in their original condition, unused and unopened with the tamper proof seal still intact
- Reef repair is not responsible for any lost or stolen products bought from us
- Reef Repair is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned products
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of products, please fill out the damaged/missing goods claims form and email to along with photos of the damaged goods
- We do not refund the original shipping costs
- Special order products or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such
- Any clearance or discounted items are not eligible for a refund, they may be exchanged if stocks permit
Returns & Exchanges
Pack all items that you would like to be returned securely and post via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit.
- Please include the original receipt or invoice with the returned product
- Please fill out the returns form and email to before you return the product
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition
- Please allow up to 14 business days for exchanges to be processed
- You are responsible for all returns shipping and handling costs
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase, please allow up to 30 days for the credit to appear on your statement.